What is the process for lashes?
- The process is pain free & relaxing that most clients fall asleep during the procedure. Lash extensions are applied to each individual natural lash, one by one for a beautiful & luscious look. It can take from 1.5 -2 hrs depending on the lash set that best fits you.
How long does it last?
- It can last between 4-6 weeks depending on the individual. We recommend a fill between 2-3 weeks to maintain fullness.
Which area are you located in?
- We are located in the Riverside area near 5 points in Jacksonville, FL
- Allergic reactions are uncommon but can happen. We can do a patch test prior to your appointment to ensure that you're not allergic or have an irritation to the products.
What's the facial process & what's included?
- During this procedure we cleanse the pores, exfoliate the dead skin cells, and treat common skin concerns with customizable products. We include steam, hot towels, and derma-planing or microdermabrasion. Add on enhancements are also available such as hydro jelly masks and nano infusion.
What is derma-planing?
- Dermaplaning is a skin treatment that uses an exfoliating blade to remove dead skin cells & hair from your face. This can be done on any skin type and it promotes deeper product penetration, makes the skin look & feel smoother.
What is microdermabrasion?
- Microdermabrasion treatments gently sand your skin removing the thicker, uneven outer layer. This treatment is used to treat light scarring, discoloration & sun damage.
What is a hydro jelly mask?
- HydroJelly masks have cooling effects that are hydrating, smoothing, toning, & reduces inflammation.
What is nano infusion ?
- This is an innovative, non invasive procedure that exfoliates the skin surface while infusing antioxidants or Vitamin C into the skin. Skin will be plumped due to hydration infusion filling out lines, wrinkles, and scarring.
How long will the facial treatment last?
- This treatment can last 45 min to 1.5 hr depending on the facial. We offer add on enhancements that may take additional time.